Resolve Foundation takes pride in the commitment and dedication of our Volunteers, and we’d love to count you among them!
Whether it’s teaching a child to read or delivering a meal to a senior, you can make an incredible difference in the lives of others through volunteering. Our volunteers are of all ages, ethnic and racial backgrounds and experiences. They share a commitment to our community. There are lots of ways for you to get involved.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- use your current skills for a good cause and learn new skills
- take personal satisfaction from helping others
- meet new people, network and create new friendships
- gain worthwhile work experience
- make a positive difference in your community